I want to see the create time fix like the same how the create date from an ticket in the Queue, for the moment I see it only when I swift with the mouse over the create date.
Hi @Oscar Ortiz, this is not available as yet. You can find a feature request at the Atlassian public issue tracker, where you can vote on and add yourself as a watcher to receive notifications and updates from now on.
Hi @Oscar Ortiz
You can't do that as @Ivan Lima very correctly stated. However, as a workaround you could create a custom field (date picker), which you will populate it either in the create transition of every issue's type workflow with a post function, or via automation. In both cases you will set this field equal to the created date.
Let me know if that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.