I'm so used to using colour appropriate emoticons on my phone, just wondering if Atlassian supports diverse people emoticons? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
If not, are there any plans to?
Thanks,
Mark
Hi @mark.moynihan
You can choose a skin tone via the bottom right of the emoji picker:
Hey @mark.moynihan
You can now use an entire Emoji stack within Confluence. It's currently unified to a single, most common way of representation, but I'm sure it will expand in time.
However, you can use your phone emoji or copy/paste diverse emojis from your browser, Confluence has no issues with supporting them. I used my Cloud instance to double check
I agree with Teodora, you can upload your own emojis through the emoji insert tool, you can refer this link for more details.
Amazing! I love it, thank you.
It was right in front of my face and I didn't see it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.