Hi,
I currently have some problems with my capacity/resource planning for my team. we are a team of 20 and I manage the day-to-day activities of all the projects and I would like to see a real-time report of the resources assigned to each project and how long. This will help me point out if I have over-allocated tasks to a team member and better plan their roster for future projects.
we're currently using Tempo Timesheets, cost tracker and resource planning. The timesheet and cost tracker are fine, however I really don't like the resource planning feature, it has a lot of bugs and really don't integrate well
While browsing the marketplace I found "Activity Timeline" app to be a good replacement for Tempo resource planning. But I could not filter the resource by Projects instead I can only see the tasks assigned to them.
- Is there anyway to filter the Capacity planning by Projects?
- Have you used other apps for Capacity/Resource planning which has the option to filter the resources used by Project?
P.S - If anyone have used Asana previously, I'm trying to achieve a similar output to their capacity planning report
Thanks