I imported 2 csv files into my board. I added all the ones I needed to an epic. If I delete tickets that are without an epic will it delete the duplicate ticket inside of the epic? Basically I want to delete a lot of tickets from my backlog without removing them inside the epics. Please Help!
If you delete an issue, it is gone, dead, there's nothing left of it.
If you have duplicates, even if they're linked to the issue you are deleting, it will have no effect (other than removing the link between them)
Thank you so much for responding to me!
Is there a JQL query I can run to identify duplicates?
No, it can't know what you think might be a duplicate!
I wasn't asking about what I think is a duplicate. I was wondering if there was a JQL query to run in Jira to show me if there are any duplicates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.