Hi.I ask for help.
I have a task with a field of participants.
I would like to display a statistics widget where this field is used for each participant.
But I get the value "no"
I ask for your advice
I’m not sure what “participants” is. I have “Request Participants” which can’t be used in the manner you want. This field can have multiple customers which cannot be resolved into a single column/row of 2D gadget.
Why would you want to display participants by status? Maybe there is a different approach.
I'd guess its the Jira Toolkit Participants field, which a lot of people add. It's a derived field, listing the reporter, current assignee and everyone who has commented on an issue, which is quite nice in enabling a search for "stuff I've been active on".
But, I cant imagine any use for a report of participants vs status.
Good info. It sounds like it provides a collection of ‘all involved’. Agree it doesn’t make sense. I expect the “No” here equates to None. That is what you see if you try Request Participants.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.