We have entered around 1600 customers within organisations but when I export the list of customers it always 961 but there is no error. Is there a way to find out why it is not showing all the entries?
Hi @Andy Elson and welcome to the community!
Perhaps some customers are duplicates across projects? Is there such a case?
There are people and customers with the same email across different projects
So if you have the same users/customers across project maybe that's why you see less. These 1600 customers you are referring to, are all unique? I mean you've got them on a db, or an excel and you know that you should have on Jira that many customers?
I had added 1500 addresses and was able to extract them but when I want back and added the final 100 or so the export stopped after 961 records. In the last 100 there would have been email addresses that are the same as other project users
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.