I made some updates to the workflow and when I try to transition issue into another status, it give me this message. Can anyone help? Thanks.
There is no transition created between Open and other statuses.
Hi @Werner Schott
I also want to add that Probably you don't have transition issue permission or in workflow from open to other statuses may have condition that specific people or project role transition issue and you are not part of that Project role.
Please let me know if this helps you.
Cheers,
Mayur
Hi Werner - check to see if there are any Conditions on the transition from Open to any of the other statuses.
Hi Mayur. Thanks but it didn't.
I created new statuses and clicked on 'Allow all statuses to transition to this one' on all of them. Worked.
No conditions - hence my befuddlement. Thanks.
@Werner Schott - So do you still have a problem? Or is this solved?
Hey @Mayur Jadhav . I do have transition issue permission and no conditions between transitions.
The issue resolved?
Are you sure you published the workflow? Can you transition other issues on this project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.