considering existing scrum board we already have for our technical team where we track features, tasks, bugs, and technical debt, also in product team, We are planning to have every stage of our work organized by tracking new feature requirement preparation process. it includes steps such as brainstorming new ideas , preparing business requirement docs ( e.g., acceptance criteria, user stories) and initial designs ( sketches, wireframes for design team).
since these couldn’t necessarily happen in sprint format ( scrum ), I am wondering if I could create a kanban board for product team and accordingly a board for design team so we could link them all together, the way that product team output Would be an input for design, and respectively design output would be a feature in technical team backlog.
I am wondering if I could do them all in Jira and would really appreciate it if you could help me with that.
The main problem is that once I click on create a new board, I choose Kanban board then choose from existing project, but when it comes to create a name and choosing the project from list of existing project, the project I am looking for doesn't exist in drop down list.