Hello community.
Our company makes use of JSM, JIRA and Confluence (Cloud version)
I'm building some reports for our customers and colleagues.
Now i'm experiencing a curious problem. I made a filter in Jira that shows all the necessery colums I want. Including the SLA columns "Time To First Response" and "Time to Resolution.
However, when I embed this filter in Confluence it says "not Valid SLA" (The SLA is valid as it shows times and markers in the Jira filter and in the JSM tickets.
I've tried this solution:
Time to First Response gadget does not display data
There are some known causes for this effect:
- The chart only registers the first comment added to an issue other than the reporter. A transition or attachment does not record an entry visible to the gadget.
- The custom field '[CHART] Date of First Response' has been associated to a single project instead of globally.
- The custom field '[CHART] Date of First Response' has been hidden
This is not the solution. Do you have any ideas on where this could go wrong?