Hi all,
I want to make sure I am correct about something. I am using a team managed project and have come across the fact that I cannot map workflow statuses to the backlog.
I have enabled a Kanban backlog, and previously (also in company-managed projects) you could specify what statuses belong to the backlog, and what statuses belong to board columns.
This would mean that if you were to change something from 'refined' to 'to do' it would automatically move from the backlog to the relevant board column (for example). You wouldn't have to actively say 'add to board'.
As shown in the image, however- there is no way (that I can see) to map workflow statuses to the backlog. Tickets in the backlog could have a 'done' status if you wanted (to be clear: this is something I do not want...)
Am I right in what I am seeing or is there a way to map statuses to a backlog? Something I am missing maybe.
Thanks a lot for all help!
