Now I see the dates only till the end of 2023, but I need to create epics in roadmap for 2024/2025.
Hi @Anton Prokopenko and welcome to the community!
The dates indeed don't go beyond 2023 and you can't extend that range apparently. As a workaround, however, you can fill out the start and end dates for your Epics in the following custom fields:
The graphical representation will not show on the roadmap yet, but at least you'll have your data in place in the system.
Hope this helps!
Thanks a lot for the answer! Is it bug?
Hi @Anton Prokopenko
Good question! Unfortunately there is a limitation of 3 year max with Jira Roadmap.
Jonas T. had the exact same question a few months ago and I recorded this short video to show how Time Squad can overcome this limit.
Hope it helps, happy to discuss if you need more info about it.
Cheers,
David
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.