The board of a project has a lot of reports. For example Sprint report. I would like to know what the filter is that is used here. How can I see this?
Welcome to the community!
Some reports have a link that will take you to the JQL they are using, but for a lot of them, we have to infer them. The sprint report is quite simple - it's based on simply "sprint = x"
The status report has 3 parts:
-completed issues
-issues not completed
-issues removed from sprint
How can filter the issues not completed and removed from sprint?
I would like to know to which other sprint it moved to or did it go back to the backlog?
Can I do this with filters
Ok, that would be quite an advanced function to have in your JQL. I'm afraid Jira does not have a function that can find those issues.
Scriptrunner does implement some functions that could help you here, but I'm afraid the ones closest are only possible to use on Server/DC at the moment. The Cloud functions that might help you a bit are documented over at https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/features/scriptrunner-jql-keywords-functions/enhanced-search-included-functions/agile-functions (which even mentions three Server-only functions that would do what you want!)
Thank you for your reply.
Can you tell me why there is a difference in the field sprint in the list of issues removed from sprint? Some still have the original planned sprint (sprint 1) in that field AND the current sprint (sprint 3). while other issues only have the current sprint in that field, even if they have moved from a previous sprint.
Can I make a filter where I select field "Sprint" with multiple data?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.