Hi all,
I have a question regarding the next-gen kanban workflow. I have a kanban project, where I can create tasks in any column of the board. We use it for more than a year.
In the past weeks, I have created several new kanban projects and at all of them, it is possible to create a task only in the first status of the workflow. That is pretty annoying, sometimes you just realize you missed something and you put it directly in progress or so. I have been trying to set up new projects and the behavior is constant now.
In "MU tabule" you can see that mouse over allows me to create tasks anywhere. On Core Team board it just does not work. 

So the question: Are there some settings I am missing or it is a new feature to strictly follow the workflow (btw "MU tabule" project has also only 1 initial status in workflow, I would love to set up more statuses, but it is not possible)? Thanks a lot, these are the small things (the changes messing my workflow without any notice), which drive me crazy.