This may be a very stupid question, however, I am unable to enable sprints in Company Managed / Software project. Did I create the project incorrectly?
Don't worry - I am an idiot and selected Kanban and not scrum
Don't be hard on yourself! :-)
I'm glad you found the answer, and keep asking questions.
Hello @Zac Kennedy
I had the same situation and solved it by creating a new Scrum board in the same project:
- In the left column, where is the list of boards, select +Create New Board,
- Create a Scrum board,
- Option Board from an existing project and
- Fill in with the information about your existing project).
Thanks I would really appreciate if the documentation have said only Scrum board in company managed projects.
The key is to have a Scrum board not a Kanban board. The good thing is you may have multiple quantities and types of boards for one project. Just go ahead and create a Scrum board on a existing project and you will see the sprints.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.