I am unable to add a status when trying to change the columns on my Kanban board. There isn't even a button to add them on this page or any other way I have been able to navigate to the statuses using existing help pages. We did find the list of all statuses on the system but were unable to figure out how to assign them to this board so we could see it as "unassigned" to a column. Any help with this would be great as all we are trying to do is add a "QA Ready" column to this board and get the existing "QA Ready" status available for that column.
Thanks.
Hi @Erica Grant
The Workflow used is Complex, you need to use Jira Administration UI to modify Workflow.
If you don't have the permission inform your Jira administrator about the changes required.
Thanks,Pramodh
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
I would you request to check workflow once and confirm weather you have added a new status to the workflow.
I also suggest you to go through this Atlassian Official Documentations for the status and board configuration.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-columns/
Thanks,
Mayur
Can you share a screen shot of the Admin UI or give the path to get to it?
Hi Mayur,
I've tried using that tutorial and I don't have the button to add status because we aren't using the simplified version. But I am able to create a new column please see image.
It's as follows
https://<site-name>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/workflows/ListWorkflows.jspa
You'll get the list of workflows and corresponding Projects being used.
Hi @Pramodh M And if I can't navigate to that board I don't have high enough permissions correct? I'm an admin on my project but would I have to be the owner or something higher to do this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.