Someone in the group archived our home page and when I try to link it back to the content it says
I'm at the home page and it is there so not sure how to recover from this.
thanks, Maureen
Thanks, Since this is a new capability I did not even know anyone could do this! I'll edit permissions but still not sure how to recover from this. I did recover the page but it still won't let me link to the child pages.
Hi @Maureen Savage Have you already restored the home page ?
Hi @Maureen Savage
As per documentation here,
Limit the edit Page permission in Space to limited People and Also apply edit restrictions on Home Page. This should suffice
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/archive-pages/#Who-can-archive-a-page
Thanks,Pramodh
yes, I have but it still will not link to the top level page. Strange...thanks, M
If you go to - Space Settings -> Overview->Space Details -> Edit Space Details, do you see the home page has been set correctly ?
No, there is no home page listed. When I try to add the home page it tells me that this home page is not in this space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.