I have a project with multiple boards.
I want to return a query that shows all the issues that have a depends on or dependency issue link please.
thanks
Nicole.
Hi @Nicole Arthur a, welcome to the Community.
Try this…
Project = xxx and issuelinktype in (“depends on”, “dependency”)
the above assumes I have your link types correct and also that all issues are in project xxx.
Hi,With standard JQL, you can only get a list of issues that have a particular issue link type:
issuelinktype="depends on" OR issuelinktype="dependency"
As a next step, you can use our app to find only the issues that have dependencies that are still not done:
issue in linkedIssuesOfQuery("resolution is empty", "dependency")
Check out the documentation if you want to know more.I hope this helps!Daniel
Thanks @Jack Brickey . I get the following error
Error in the JQL Query: Expecting ',' or ')' but got 'on”'. (line 1, character 46)
YEs all link types are in the project.
Try to allow auto-complete to work in your favor. Begin typing and select the appropriate link types. I can’t debug the issue without seeing the exact JQL you have entered.
BTW, while I don’t have the specific link types as you the following works for me…
Issuelinktype in ("is blocked by", blocks)
great thanks, this is what I ended up using. issueLinkType in ("Depends on", "Is a dependency of")
and it works - horray.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.