I have a single project dashboard with gadgets reporting on basic data such as the split of issue priority. Is it possible to configure the same but across multiple projects?
Sure. If you can create filters using either Basic or Advanced JQL then you can apply the filter to your gadgets.
@James Childs
Try exploring eazyBI app for Jira:
https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/14871-chart-types
You can create many different reports across multiple projects using eazyBI.
Martins / eazyBI
Thanks Martins, I will take a look.
Thanks Jack, I have been exploring the different variations and in some cases using a non-project filter works well.
Unfortunately, some of the gadgets report duplicate items. For instance, if I want to report on Status value and have the same data in two projects, then the pie chart reports this in two slices rather than aggregated as one.
The underlying JQL is fine and so is the data when extracted to MS Excel.
It just appears to be the pie chart gadget misreading the data.
are you working with TMP or CMP? if CMP I cannot understand how you would see dups. Happy to dig in a bit more if you can provide detailed examples.
Forgive my ignorance but what is TMP and CMP?
I found this: Pie chart shows duplicate values (atlassian.com)
It seems to be the same issue I am experiencing but the link to the closed bug is not quite the same.
Hi @James Childs ,
We provide a commercial app called Dashboard Hub for Jira. Our charts don't show repeated status, no matter the type (team or company managed) of the projects:
This app provides pre-defined dashboard templates, more than 60 gadgets, integrations with 10 products... And you can share those dashboards externally in a secure way, like these examples: Agile Team dashboard or DevOps dashboard.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.