Hi,
I am an admin and we have left a user which is no longer in company as an admin .
I do not have previlage to remove his access , iIneed help to remove the user from being an admin
Thank you,
Moshe
Hi @Moshe Mashiach
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
You need to be a Organization Admin or site Admin to delete or deactivate user in Jira Cloud.
I would suggest you to through this Atlassian Official Documentations of Managed user accounts.
https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/deactivate-a-managed-account/
-mayur
Hi Moshe - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
So you have User Management access, but you just can't remove the user as an Admin?
Have you tried to deactivate the user?
Have you tried to remove the user from the administrators group?
@Moshe Mashiach hi!
If you are an admin and you have no authority of removing him, then you most likely will not succeed in doing so. You have to find someone with the same or above level of authority. E.g. if he is a site admin, then only a site admin or an org admin can remove him. One question though: are your users managed accounts via an AD?
Atlassian strongly suggest to deactivate users instead of removing them (delete them). So, if you are planning on delete this user, then simply don't. Just deactivate him.
Hello,
thank you it was very helpfull,
there were 2 grpous :
I was needed to remove the user from these 2 groups , and only then I was managed to avoid the user's access to the site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.