The fix version field is no longer accessible and shows up as a small line.
Hi @Dorraine Parker , I still have this field. Can you share what you are seeing? Have you tried another browser?
Same browser as I have always used.
Hi Dorraine,
Make sure the Fix Version field is on the Edit Screen for that project.
It is. Nothing has changed on this screen from Friday to Monday. This morning it is changed and not accessible. I have had to make the field optional so our users can at least get tickets entered
It appears the field is still there. Can you click into the field even thought is thin? Can you please try another browser? It sure seems like a browser interop issue?
Your screenshot shows the create screen. You need to check the edit screen. Can you share a screenshot of that screen?
The Edit screen does show it as accessible and I can change it. Work around is to make it optional so users can create ticket then they will have to edit the new ticket to input value. Same browsers, same screen we changed nothing on our side to make the create screen not work.
Same in Chrome and Edge. Same browsers we have been using all along.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.