What are all the required fields to create an issue in team managed projects ?
Hi Burma,
I am not sure I understand your question. Required fields are defined by your project admin. We in the Community do not have knowledge of your project details. Can you please restate your question?
Hi @BURMA RAJASHEKAR ,
Thanks for posting.
I would suggest you to go through this doc - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-an-issues-fields-in-team-managed-projects/ and check the default fields sections and if you are also interested in custom fields then check create and edit custom fields.
Please let me know if that helps.
Cheers
Suvradip
which are the fields must needed to create an issue in team managed projects ?
Its not about making fields required in field configuration. Hope you understand!
I’m still unclear but let me say that the only required field for any basic TMP project is Summary. Anything else will need to be configured by the project admin.
Hi @BURMA RAJASHEKAR , first if the original question has been answered you should consider accepting the answer that best resolved your question. Second, you should always consider a separate post for unrelated questions.
I can’t suggest the best course of action without mor info about your use case here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.