Hi, I have read and tried many responses to this question that has been posted before but still no joy 
I want to display all jiras in a epic by using the "Insert JIRA Issue/Filter" function.
I have tried the following (for reference EPIC ID is CB-152 and the Epic Name is "User Tracking"
- Parent Epic in (CB-152) - This returns the epic but once inserted it does not show the 3 stories within CB-152.
- issue in allIssuesInEpic (CB-152) - Error message also tried with the Epic Name also did' work
- allIssuesInEpic - No search results found
- "Epic Link" = CB-152 - No search results found
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
To confirm the Epic ID I have displayed is the value that was automatically assigned when I created the EPIC it is not the value in the URL.
Could this potentially be a Perms issue? I am not the owner of the project these EPICS belong to.
Thanks