Hello,Is it possible to change Epic key in cloud version?
@Tomasz Pawlik Changing Epic Key means changing the project key which will affect all your issues. Keys go by project name not based on issue types.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Best,
Fadoua
I see. So if i change the project key, the epic keys will change automatically too, right?
Hi @Tomasz Pawlik
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
These keys are system generated, I do not know of any way to change them, if you are in the Cloud. If you are on server you may be able to update the key with a script.
Thanks,
Mayur
OK i changed it but the number of Epic keys still are from S1SE-3 instead of S1SE-1.
Exactly @Tomasz Pawlik !
No @Mayur Jadhav you don't need any script to change the key. If you go to project settings in Jira Server click on details then you will see project key.
You will be able to change it
@Mayur Jadhav this is from Jira Cloud. I know it is the same in Server
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.