I am getting below error message while configuring the Issue type scheme in a Project setting. How can I solve this?
@SELVAKUMARAN SHAHAN Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Support will have to take a look at this for you. I will escalate to Atlassian since you are on a free plan.
@Brant Schroeder Thank you very much.
Hello @SELVAKUMARAN SHAHAN,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Checking the logs of your site, it returned the following error:
Returning internal server error in responseCaused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't retrieve default issue type scheme. at com.atlassian.jira.issue.issuetype.IssueTypeSchemeMappingManagerImpl.lambda$getDefaultFieldConfigScheme$13(IssueTypeSchemeMappingManagerImpl.java:259) at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Unknown Source) at com.atlassian.jira.issue.issuetype.IssueTypeSchemeMappingManagerImpl.getDefaultFieldConfigScheme(IssueTypeSchemeMappingManagerImpl.java:259) at com.atlassian.jira.issue.issuetype.IssueTypeSchemeMappingManagerImpl.lambda$getIssueTypeSchemes$1(IssueTypeSchemeMappingManagerImpl.java:71) at com.atlassian.jira.database.DefaultQueryDslAccessor.lambda$executeQuery$0(DefaultQueryDslAccessor.java:71) at com.atlassian.jira.database.DatabaseAccessorImpl.lambda$runInTransaction$0(DatabaseAccessorImpl.java:72) at com.atlassian.jira.database.DatabaseAccessorImpl.executeQuery(DatabaseAccessorImpl.java:41) at com.atlassian.jira.database.DatabaseAccessorImpl.runInTransaction(DatabaseAccessorImpl.java:67) at com.atlassian.jira.database.DefaultQueryDslAccessor.executeQuery(DefaultQueryDslAccessor.java:70)
Can you please go to Cog icon > Issues > Issue type schemes and check if the schemes are listed there?
If the default issue type scheme is available, can you please try to associate with your project?
Also, try to create a new issue type scheme and to associate with your project just to check if it works.
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.