a few quick questions:1. Is there a way to sort issues using permissions criteria on jira board?2. How to show all hidden criteria in the "advanced search"? (see screenshot below)
Thanks.
Hi @JD_adm ,
There isn't a way to sort a jira board the way you want it,with out if the box functionalities. Boards are usually sorted by rank, or by whatever the board owner places on top of the column.
Thanks. Is there a way to filter by "Security Level" without using JQL query (aka drop down menu)the example below shows how to achieve it by using JQL, which is not really convenienthttps://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-filter-issues-based-on-security-level-785325857.html
No, basic search is only for searching basic stuff. However, you could potentially copy security level to a new custom field and then use this custom field to filter your query. But if you do that, I would suggest to create a single select field and not text.
But I would recommend to get familiar with advanced JQL.
alright, thanks. Any advice on question #2?I'd like to make Jira show all values including hidden criteria...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.