Hi,
On normal board you can click ... and configure the board using "board settngs"But I have created a business project and can't find the same setting.
I would like to make the IssueType visible on the business board
Thanks!
Business boards have pretty much fixed settings. You don't need to do anything to make a type visible, it's there if it's valid.
Hi
I have just set this project up and I created issue types - HR, Marketing, websites, support etc....
I wanted these to be visible on the cards on the board
Maybe in swimlanes would be good, anyway I can set this up, some issues like websites can stay around for a long time, but I would like to check up if support issues are being seen too
thanks
p.s I had to write this twice as when I clicked save it said you answer cannot be empty (arggg!)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.