I am excited about the new feature of Company-Managed projects. It sounds like it solves a lot of the issues we have had in the past with major workflow deviations and the difficulty that creates for our QA team that wants the ability to roll up multiple projects into one board. With every project utilizing the same workflow and project setup we should be able to gather consistent data across all of our teams as well.
My issue is that I can not seem to find a good guide for how, as an administrator, I can setup the standard workflow and project configurations that I want my software teams to use. I don't see any way to promote an existing workflow or setup the company template anywhere in the admin menu.
I assume I am either misunderstanding the purpose of a Company-Managed project or it is just so new that documentation is not quite there yet.