Is there any way I can add a bug so that it shows up under the main story and not under the 'Other Issues'?
Hey, in this thread they recommend creating a new subtask-type:"JIRA has the ability to create custom subtask types, so you could create a Related Bug subtask and open it under the story directly. "This is at least a good work-around.
If you have the board set to display swimlanes by story, then sub-tasks will appear under their stories, and the "other" section will contain only issue-level (story) issues without sub-tasks.
In other words, your "bug" should be a sub-task type, and created by going into an issue and hitting "create sub-task"
I wish that by default Stories could have a variety of different subtask types assigned. I'd settle for Story swimlanes being able to group related tasks of the story as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.