What's Apptoberfest? | Please support us with a like 👍 below
The Squid Game Master used Jira and our Time Squad App to plan the games!Here is the Making of / Behind the scenes.
✔️ NO SPOILER (CLIPS FROM THE OFFICIAL TRAILER ONLY) ✔️
📽️ Click here to watch the video on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xe2lUh7pDc
Free trial:Time Squad on the Atlassian Marketplace
Awesome theme!
Awesome David! Great job! :-)
Well, I was thinking that the squid game was a difficult project to manage, now it all makes sense 😁
@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ and I'm sure Foxly would have helped a lot to prioritize the games, in combination with Time Squad. Maybe for season 2? 😉
💡 Thant's brilliant idea @David Berclaz _Apwide_ !! I might steal it 🙈
@David Berclaz _Apwide_ Awesome demo video. Made me laugh.
Nice one @David Berclaz _Apwide_ and apt use of the concept and creating in this Atlassian world deserves a round of applause. I would recommend not watch this one until you have seen the original series.
Just a small suggestion or query - I am not sure about using the 'A Netflix Series' in this video might cause any implications or not but I hope you have already taken care before launching this.
Thanks again for sharing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.