Hi,
What JQL keyword we can use in Jira cloud for below JQL function that are available on Jira server.
Hi @Ashish Bijlwan ,
In your cloud instance do you have script runner? If so you should be able to use issueFunction in "any_of_the_ones_you_typed"
If not I am unsure if your cloud environment has these functions.
Hope this helps!
Clark
Hi @Clark Everson
Yes, I do have the script runner installed in my cloud instance and I have checked the mentioned jql functions under Scriptrunner Enhanced Search but those mentioned jql functions are not available.
So I am looking for some workaround for alternative for it.
Thanks
@Ashish Bijlwan
I would recommend reaching out to ScriptRunners support. There are some limitations with Cloud in that regard though I do know there are constant improvements. It may not be something currently available or it maybe in Beta. But ScriptRunner would be the best to answer. Their tool is one of the best ones in this regard, so if it doesn't have it now, then there's probably a reason and I would start with them.
Best,
Check out our app JQL Search Extensions. It has support of Advanced Roadmaps (Portfolio):
And a lot of remote links aliases:
remoteLinksCount > 0
See the documentation for more examples.
Thanks!Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.