Is there any limit to the number of issues that can be updated in one CSV file upload ?
Hello @Keith Pritchard ,
As far as I know, there is no limitation regarding the number of issues you can import at a time from a CSV,
Let me know if it helps,
Guilhem
Hi @Guilhem Dupuy thanks for the swift response. I've got a small test file working for updates - will not try gradually increasing the number of rows and post an update if I hit a limit ... or get bored and stop !
Hi Keith,
I believe it is 100 max at a time.
Ok, from my experience I've been to a few thousands lines for sure.
Actually, looks like it is 250. There is an open request here for larger amounts:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67678
Excellent - that would be enough for me - looks like I may have 3,500 or so to do as one file.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.