I am trying to use the "Excel-like Tables" plugin macro to create a template I can use to create confluence pages.
I am creating some business processes and want to embed an Excel Spreadsheet into a confluence page created from a template. The current situation I am trying to "fix" is that the Excel content is added as an attachment. I want the users to do everything in confluence, rather than working on an attachment. I don't want the end user to have to navigate to the spreadsheet from an existing page but to create a new page with the spreadsheet pre-loaded.
The plugin works as required if you use it on an existing page but does NOT work if I do the same thing in a template. If I add an existing Excel spreadsheet into the table in the template, then click Save and Exit to Confluence, it comes up with a message that says:
We’ve hit a snag
The issue should resolve on its own, but if it keeps happening, ask your admin to contact our support team and give them:
- The URL of this page
- The code associated with this error: tuv2e2
Any suggestions are very welcome.