Sorry to disagree Nic but I think Helton is referring to the built-in Roadmap Planner macro.
@Helton Souza, the Roadmap Planner macro was added a few versions ago and is of course included in Confluence Cloud.
image2016-6-8 22:9:10.png
You can insert this by pressing image2016-6-8 22:9:54.pngInsert and clicking Other macros. Within the Macro Browser you can search for the Roadmap Planner macro and add it to a page.
Alternatively you can type { which will start macro autocomplete and then you can type roadmap to search for the Roadmap Planner macro.
roadmap
It won't be, in its current form. Atlassian are not adding any more add-ons of that type to the Cloud list of add-ons.
I don't know if there will be a Connect version released, that's up to the writer
Don't apologize - I was looking at the wrong one. So the correction is very welcome!
I don't think this will be coming to Cloud environments because it's already unsupported for Server. The alternative would be to use the Roadmap Planner Macro. Like Steven said.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.