I noticed you can set the workflow scheme via JSON import, I was wondering if it was possible to do the same for the issueTypeScheme
Hi @Alejandro Garcia and welcome to the community!
I'm not aware that you can import a workflow scheme. I know for sure that you can import a workflow. Other than that, I don't think that you can import an issue Type Scheme (besides restoring an instance that you backed up). May I ask why you need to import Issue Type Scheme?
I'm currently working into moving several projects from X tool into Jira, and we're setting up several schemes beforehand as part of the preparations for these migrations. I was hoping to reduce the amount of changes post-migration we would need to handle per project in order to reduce human error in the process
so far we've prepared WorkflowTypeSchemes, IssueTypeSchemes and ScreenTypeSchemes and I've confirmed that we can specify which workflowTypeScheme to use in the JSONs we're using to make the imports
To my knowledge importing json files to Jira, has a prerequisite of everything to be setup beforehand (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-json/).
What is a worfklow type scheme? You mean a workflow scheme? Or an issue type scheme?
Did you search the market place for an app which could possibly sync all your issues from app X to Jira?
Hello Alex
1. Yeah, that's the idea I am following: I start creating the workflow schemes and then I specify in the JSON import that the project I'm migrating is going to use an already existing workflow scheme
2. Yes, I meant workflow scheme, I must be mixing names at this point, sorry about that
3. I did search in the marketplace, sadly there are no options
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.