Hello,
When I move a request on a kanban board up or down the column, between swimlanes, what is the field that is updated automatically (behind the scenes?
I want to use the field in a report to show the rank of the ticket.
For example, I have 5 tickets in Expedite and 1 ticket in Everything Else.
Obviously, the 5 tickets are more important, but then of the five, which one is number 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 (depends on how I shift the cards in the column).
I want to create a report that shows each ticket on a line in the order they appear on the kanban board.
- Is that possible?
- What is the field that sets those tickets apart in the order they appear? Am I able to use that field in a report?

I tried the field RANK in my report, but it shows some random unique characters, which are not very useful to anyone. It would be better if it showed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.
Your help with this would be much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Mike