I have tried to use both the "calendar" and "link" emoji in the Announcements section, but they both appear as a blue star.
When I click the edit option, the emojis I chose are there.
Hi @kfahey
Can you share the announcement you are using so that we can take a look?
Thanks
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @kfahey Could you please confirm how you are adding the announcement in your confluence cloud site, as per this suggestion currently it's not possible to setup announcement banner in confluence cloud. Or are you using any third party plugin ?
Ha, I had the same issue this week! I used emojis within a macro of our app Navitabs and they were all transferred to "blue star" once published.
I'm confused by this behaviour - do emojis count as macros? I am aware of the limitations when it comes to nesting macros in Cloud but had not expected emojis to be a problem.
EDIT: I browsed Atlassian tickets and this “blue star” issue is mentioned many times. Here, for example: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-69848
Thank you for the link @[deleted]it seems like a bug, i'll vote and watch it for further updates.
Hi @kfahey ,
We are from the Wittified Support team. We have created a support request on behalf of you in our portal. Could you please try to access the ticket https://wittified.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/SUPPORT-3414 signup to our portal for further discussion on this ticket?Also, could you please confirm the app name you are facing the issue with?
Thanks,Sravya
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.