Disclaimer: I'm not your typical Jira user. I am a sole proprietor, and I'm using Jira to track my life so that I can schedual and balance my work, errands, care-giving, fitness regimine, and most of all my full-time studies at university as a near-50 year old. Sheesh!
When I started my Jira instance it was on Server, and team vs company, and the new issue view didn't exist. Now I have a mess related to time fields that I'm trying to sort out. I'm using Company managed projects as opposed to Team managed for the greater number of configuration parameters and the road maps.
I have a Company-managed project that I use as a template to create all other projects. It has a Due Date-Time field which I need because some of my work is due mid-day.
1. In the issue view, there is a date column, but it's blank because my date fields are based on Due Date-Time, not Due Date? How do I fix that?
2. What field do I choose in my JCL filters to select by Due Date-Time instead of Date?
3. Can I move existing Date values to Due Date-Time (with a default time presumably)?
4. How can I make the Due Date-Time fields display 24H time?