Getting error when trying to create a issue on Jira server
After populating all fields i get an error "Error: Creating jira issue failed. A server error occured while trying create the issue"
Please assist
Hello @Mdu,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I saw that you created a ticket with our support about this issue is related to a Proforma form and you were able to identify that what was causing the issue was the number of characters needed on the summary.
Feel free to share more details about it to help other community members that may face the same issue.
Kind regards,Angélica
I am facing the same issue.
I tried different number of characters needed on the summary.
Still couldn't solve this.
Looking forward to learn more on this item.
Best Regards,
Ganesh
Same here, long and short number of characters with the same result. Any progress with this? @Angélica Luz
Changing project's 'users and roles' for internal 'Jira-users' to read/write access solved this issue for us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.