New to Jira Cloud and running through some simulations before we migrate one of our software products to Jira Cloud (Premium) next week,
I know that in the future we will be migrating more software products to the cloud and I also know that there will be some Issue Types that are used by all these products.
I can see how I add Issue Types and I can see how I can add these to Issue Type Schemes at a Project level.
What I wanted to know is if there is anyway to add these new Issue Types to a default that all new Projects use when they get created so that I don't have to add the new Issue Type to each Project in the future.
For instance I tried adding a new Issue Type to the Default Issue Type Scheme,


so that when I created a new Project, it would automatically pick this up.
It did not.
