I would like to look for subtasks from a list of issues from a filter.
It does not seems to exist in our version of corporate Jira. Any thing need to be done to enable it?
I attached some web link for these functions
https://addonrock.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/pages/557163/JQL+Functions
Hi @wonggoulney
The link you are referring to is an app for Jira. However, if you want to find all subtasks from a filter, you can use the following JQL statement:
issuetype in subTaskIssueTypes() AND filter = "YOUR-FILTER-NAME"
Hi @wonggoulney ,
With standard JQL, you can only get a list of issues with links and export them to Excel for further processing. This works if you want to do a one-off analysis.
Standard JQL doesn't easily allow it, but you can find the results quickly using our professional indexing service JQL Search Extensions
After you install the app, you can simply search:
issue in linkedIssuesOfQuery("filter='My filter'")
Check out the documentation to see more examples.
I hope this helps!
Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.