Hi Team,
I am the jira site admin i am not able to see the "Start Sprint" button in Backlog i also check with manage sprint permission it is enabled.
please help tp solve
Hi @Abilash B R and welcome to the community!
First make sure that you have a scrum board and that you are looking at that board's backlog. Then make sure that you have create a sprint, and then make sure that you have at least one issue inside that sprint. I'm assuming you are using CMP.
Hi Alex,
Thank you for the quick response i have attached the screen shot for reference. I have already created sprints and issues are inside the sprint and yes i am using CMP.
Can you check with the screen shot and help if i have missed
Are you certain that the spring isn't active? Do you see a selection active sprints?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.