In the last week or so I started getting "The operation couldn't be completed. ( error 5.)" when attempting to attach a photo to an issue in Jira Cloud using v139.0.0 of the app on iOS. It could have started with v138.1.0. This occurs with both iOS 14 and iOS 15. I was always able to attach screenshots or videos to issues in Jira Cloud before. Now I have to email them to myself and attach them to the issue using Jira Software on desktop. This is very time consuming when reporting issues for iOS. Will this be fixed soon?
Hi Heather,
I am sorry you ran into an issue with our app.
In order for us to investigate more, could you please try to attach a photo again and then shake your device when you see the error message? That will take a screen shot and open our feedback form. Once you have sent the feedback back to us we can have a closer look.
Thank you,
Simon
Done
Thanks Heather! We'll have a look and get back to you as soon as we know more.
We investigated the issue and it looks like the app on your phone did not receive the most recent configuration.
Could you please try to force-kill the app from the app switcher, relaunch the app, wait for 30 seconds, force-kill it again and relaunch it again?
Please let me know if that fixes the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.