I have a Team-managed Kanban project. As far as I understand, such projects are called Next Gen projects.
I use Sprints and I want to be able to look the details of a completed sprint, first of all the issues done within a completed sprint. Currently I am using Issue Navigator to do this, with a filter on Sprints. The only thing I am not satisfied with is the appearance of epics in the Issue Navigator.
I show epics via "Parent" column (since "Epic link" field is blank for my Issues because of the project being Next Gen, as I get it). I want epics to be shown in the Issue Navigator in the same way they are shown in the Board and in the Backlog, because I find such appearance better looking and more informative. I.e. I want epics to be shown in the form of colored links, with each epic shown in its own color.
Is there a way to do this in a Next Gen project?
In other Questions Posts here I read that in Classic projects epics are shown in the "Epic link" column in the way I want to see them and it is possible to transform Next Gen project into a Classic one by using Issues migration. However, this option does not suit me
