Our team was using Monday.com, and now would like to use Jira instead. Is there any reference for this ?
Hi @Jerome Quek welcome to the Atlassian community.
Would you be more specific with the term "reference"?
Thanks for replying.
I was referring to any document, similar cases for me to read up.
I am not sure what you are asking for in this document or reference.
Do you just mean you want a getting started guide for Jira? (It doesn't matter what you were using before, it's a different tool)
Hi @Jerome Quek ,
if what you mean is migration form Monday.com to Jira, we have an app to help you out.
It will migrate issues/items with attachments, comments, custom fields, statuses, and so on
The app is available here (If you need DC/On-Prem version, it's available directly from us for now): https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1225780/monday-com-jira-integration-2-way-sync-migration?hosting=cloud, you can also read more about us here.
Or reach out to me directly jacek@getint.io.
disclaimer: I'm the Co-Founder of Getint.io platform
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.