Trying to add a secure IMAP server for Jira to cover incoming mail. Every time I try and test the connection I get 'SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target'.
Any idea if this is fixable?
Hi,
As you're connecting to a secure mail server, you need to import the certificate of the mail server to the keystore path of your JIRA, so that the mail server will trust your JIRA and allow the connection. For more information, kindly refer to Connecting to SSL services.
Cheers,
Andy
This is JIRA ondemand, it's hosted by Atlassian.
If that's the case, the certificate of the mail server may not be trusted by Atlassian:
Please double check on this.
Regards,
We have the "in house" version of Jira, the certificate is self-signed (from Plesk) but there is no settings in the interface to override the SSL check. In osTicket, I have not problem at all using POP3+SSL against the same server.
Is there a simple way to disable the checks ?
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.