My cloud confluence space does not have access to legacy editor template. Is there any way I can enable it?
This questions seems to suggest that I need to open a thread in order to get it turned on:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-questions/Roll-back-to-old-editor/qaq-p/1168182
Hi @Patrick Figliozzi ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
Are you on a free plan or standard plan?
I would also recommend you to go through this guide if not checked already for a detailed comparison - https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/confluence-cloud-editor-roadmap/.
I am on the free plan.
The main reason I want to switch is because some of the macros had more options in the legacy editor.
Thanks @Patrick Figliozzi for your response.
@Dario B - Could you please check and assist here?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Patrick Figliozzi , as Suvradip mentioned someone from Atlassian support will be able to help you here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.