Hello,
Is there permission related to the Original Estimated Time field?
I want to prevent some users from editing it...
Regards;
Hi @Ibrahim Ghalghay
I would suggest you,
In every project, we have the Screen Scheme, where there are 3 operation(screen) named like 'Create Operation, Edit, and View' where we have to select the default screen for each operation.
If we remove the Time Tracking field from the Edit Operations Screen, No one can edit the field. Still, they can log efforts if we do such.
User can see the field on screen of can't edit.
Thanks..
Mayur
Thanks @Mayur Jadhav
Appreciated
But this will prevent the project manager from editing the Original Estimate...
Best regards,
Ibrahim
But if you want that project manager able to edit the issue then I would suggest you to assign edit issue permission those persons only.
Thanks,
then I would suggest you to assign edit issue permission those persons only.
this will prevent the developer from editing the issue!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.