I use the Jira integration with Excel (on Mac)
I have started getting failure after failure trying to do a query .
This has been happening for a few days. I've yet to have a successful query. I get a partial set of records, but not all. (Example: if I was suppose to get records 1 to 10k, I'll get 1 to 2,325 or some number less than 1/2 of what I am expecting)
Before I would get as many records as 25k records without issue. (albeit I needed to be very careful not to do parallel activities in excel). But I completed many successful queries.
I am now unable to get any (not one) successful query. Even for relatively small queries (~5k records)
These queries have been validated in the web interface.
thank you ahead of time.
Note:
I recently upgraded to BigSur.... Though I am not sure this is related to my question.