I'm trying to determine how sorting works with Jira Roadmaps. I see articles about "Roadmap Advanced" but this does not seem to apply to the default "Roadmap" feature in Jira cloud. When I go to View Settings, there are no choices for sorting.
The Standard plan for Jira Cloud comes with Basic Roadmaps. The Premium plan for Jira Cloud comes with Advanced Roadmaps. Articles you see for Advanced Roadmaps will apply only to a Jira Cloud Premium plan.
It looks to me like the sorting for Basic Roadmaps is by Epic Issue Key, and then by child Issue Key within the Epic.
What problem are you trying to solve?
@Eric Thorsen As mentioned, Advanced Roadmaps is behind a more expensive plan (2x Standard).
While there's no explicit sorting in Basic Roadmaps (as mentioned, they are implicitly sorted by issue id number by default), what you can do is:
When maintained regularly it's actually not too bad.
Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.