Hi Team,
Is there any Jira service desk API available to bulk delete all the custom field options that we would have passed as drop-down values previously for the custom field?
I could see below API but it would require first optionId to be figured out for every custom field value and pass as a input. In my case, I want to delete all of those without passing optionId.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-custom-field-options/#api-rest-api-3-field-fieldid-context-contextid-option-optionid-delete
Thank you in advance.
Regards,Ninad
Hi @Ninad Desai You can simply get all the custom field options first and then loop through all of them to delete those one by one. Refer this thread for some inspiration.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-,
Could you advise on my this quest for atlassian API to bulk delete options from custom field dropdown
All I have is the link you've found already!
Hi @Kishan Sharma ,
Thanks for the suggestion and yes, I had implemented it in the same way last week as workaround: where I am pulled all of the options ID of all those custom fields options/values and looped over to delete them using the available API call mentioned here:
Great Ninad, thanks for sharing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.